Stay up to date on Occupational Safety & Healt
OSHA was created to establish safety guidelines for companies and businesses across America. According to smallbusiness.chron.com, since implementing the law companies are required to provide safe working conditions, protective equipment, and train all employees regarding hazards, safety policies, and procedures. If you are working for a company or own one, you certainly have to keep up with all the rules and regulations.
- Managers must have the proper training to oversee and implement safety regulations and be knowledgeable when it comes to handling emergency incidents
- Inspectors may have questions regarding safety practices so having a designated point of contact to answer them is vital
- OSHA has conducted over 230,000 inspections nationwide since 2010
- U.S. employment has nearly doubled and workplace fatalities have decreased more than 65% since OSHA’S establishment
- Implementing OSHA’S safety program can save your business time and money
- Training employees on safety regulations can prevent any on the job injuries
OSHA was created to protect workers across the United States. It is implemented to promote and assure workplace safety, employee health, reduce workplace fatalities, injuries and illnesses. Compliance with OSHA’s rules and regulations are vital for a safe working environment.
At Nova Medical Centers we specialize in Occupational Health. From our outstanding services to our convenient electronic systems, we provide the best care for employees who need our help. We pride ourselves on helping others. If you happen to get injured on the job or contract any illnesses, just stop by one of our clinics. We have over 48 facilities across Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, and Indiana and we are constantly striving to provide the best care for America’s workforce. Feel free to contact Nova Medical Centers with any questions or comments that you may have.