Onsite Temperature Checks
Protecting Your Workplace
As the world emerges to a “new normal” with employees getting back to work and their children back to school, your employees now have an increased opportunity for exposure to COVID-19 and other illnesses. Businesses are looking for ways to protect themselves from a COVID-19 outbreak at the job site.
Providing daily temperature screening for your workforce is an easy and practical solution for employers to deliver worksite safety during this pandemic.
COVID-19 & Onsite Temperature Checks
Federal guidance, for all phases of reopening our economy, to all employers is to develop and implement appropriate policies, in accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations and guidance, and informed by industry best practices, regarding:
- Social distancing and protective equipment
- Temperature checks
- Use and disinfection of common and high-traffic areas
- Business travel
Nova Medical Centers can:
- Deploy a healthcare professional to your job site, in coordination with shifts, to take each employee’s temperature as they enter the facility
- Provide written documentation for each employee
- Employees who present with elevated temperatures will be referred to their primary care physician and the company contact will be notified
Nova Medical Centers is here every step of the way to be your partner in keeping our workplaces safe and productive during this time.