Welcome back to the work week! We’re in Houston preparing for a very wet week, but first we’ll start the week with our Monday Roundup focusing on the latest occupational medicine, workplace safety, physical therapy, and general health news!
As always, if we left something out, tweet it to us at @Nova_MedCenters!
- We’re starting with a fun one! Check out this rap video put together by a Toronto medic about the safety dangers faced by medics.
- Summer heat safety is very important right now and the U.S. Department of Labor has released a heat safety tool app to help workers with heat safety. Learn more about it here and make sure to download it.
- Are your workers fatigued on the job? A new study found that fatigue may be as dangerous as drinking on the job. Read the entire post here.
- Is it time to move away from a zero-injury culture? This blog post from the OHS (Occupational Health & Safety) details why it is time.
- While not safety related, this infographic on employee reviews by findmyshift.com looks at both sides of employee reviews and if they are productive or destructive.