The countdown is on for our physical therapy team as they gear up for APTA’s Combined Sections Meeting in Anaheim, California. Last week, Dr. Andrea Hull, PT, DPT gave us five things you need to survive CSM 2016. Don’t forget that name tag! Today, it’s all about the CSM sessions. Here are Dr. Hull’s top five session recommendations for Physical Therapists who will be in attendance.
Warning. She talks in hashtags. You should too!
1. The Many Faces of Sports Physical Therapy #occupationalathletes #nova
2. Mirror, Mirror, in my Brain: Graded Motor Imagery to Improve Clinical Outcomes #outcomemeasures #improving #getpaid
3. Why and How Exercise Is the Best Treatment for Tendinopathy #overuse #alldaylong
4. Evidenced-Based Approach for Selection and Application of Strength and Neuromuscular Control Exercises for ACL Rehabilitation #showmetheresearch
5. Sports Medicine Secrets for the Advanced Orthopaedic Clinician #OCSgettin #frontrowsittin
Dr. Andrea Hull, PT, DPT graduated from Southwest Baptist University in 2014 and is originally from Missouri. September 2016 she will be celebrating two years with Nova Medical Centers. Dr. Hull enjoys running, hiking, and travel. This will be her first time attending CSM.