The Combined Sections Meeting (CSM) of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) will bring together more than 11,000 of the brightest and most innovative physical therapy professionals in the nation, including physical therapists from Nova Medical Centers. February 17-20 our physical therapy team will be traveling to Anaheim, CA to present their poster abstract. So, I did what any social media professional would do… I asked one of our doctors of physical therapy, Dr. Andrea Hull, PT, DPT to tell me five things she needs to survive CSM 2016.
Don’t EVER say physical therapists aren’t funny.
Five Things You Need to Survive CSM 2016
1. “On Fleek” Apparel: Don’t know what that means? Ask your resident 16 year old or hit up Urban Dictionary. Cowboy Hats and Boots Anyone? #texas #patientsuggestions
2. Name tag #BlameYourParents
3. Sessions List #sessions #allday #everyday
4. The Dream Team of Dr. Cheung and Dr. Perry #NovaStrong
5. Game Face #EveryDayImHustlin #CSM2016
Dr. Andrea Hull, PT, DPT graduated from Southwest Baptist University in 2014 and is originally from Missouri. September 2016 she will be celebrating two years with Nova Medical Centers. Dr. Hull enjoys running, hiking, and travel. This will be her first time attending CSM.