Nova Medical Centers is exhibiting at Texas PRIMA’s Annual Conference!
Nova Medical Centers will be attending the annual Texas PRIMA conference in Galveston from November 12-15, 2017 at the Moody Gardens Hotel & Conference Center. Come visit Nova at booth #424 to meet the team and learn more about partnering with us![av_hr class=’invisible’ height=’15’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′ font=’entypo-fontello’]
Attendance at Texas PRIMA’s annual conference offers:
- Four educational tracks with many sessions offering continuing education credits. Topics include insurance and other risk financing mechanisms, safety and loss prevention, workers’ compensation, employee benefits and legal updates. PRIMA offers certificates documenting your attendance at sessions for your employer. This continuing education certificate may be accepted by other entities and organizations to be evaluated for credit. One example is the Texas Association of School Business Officials (TASBO) who accepts Texas PRIMA’s CEUs. Eligible tracks are also submitted to the Texas Department of Insurance and the State Bar of Texas for CEU credit.
- Networking events to get to know peers and affiliates from across the state.
- Through partnership with sponsors, we are able to offer an excellent value in educational programming.
- The largest risk management Exhibition in Texas offering a wealth of ideas and resources.
- Reduced conference registration for chapter members.