The Nova Culture
To provide high quality, cost-effective occupational healthcare services that promote exceptional outcomes and exceed the expectations of our patients and clients.
To be a national leader and set the standard for occupational healthcare solutions.
Nova Medical Centers has a comprehensive Ethics and Compliance program which is an integral part of the way we care for patients and conduct business with our clients and occupational healthcare partners.
Our work is guided by key values:
- We value our employees as individuals and collectively as a team. Together we actively pursue excellence and search for the next level of performance and innovation.
- Teamwork is central to our work. We each take the responsibility to contribute effectively to the team.
- We bring the Passion for Service philosophy to our work: Be there for the patient. Be there for our customers. Be there for our payor partners. Choose a positive attitude and enjoy your work.
- We take pride in our work.
- We believe in a dynamic, forward-moving, innovative healthcare organization.
- Our integrity and ethics will not be compromised.
- We are good stewards of limited resources so that we can most effectively meet the many needs of our industry stakeholders.
- We are respectful, helpful, and supportive to one another, our patients and our clients.
- Fun and humor are healthy for us and for our patients. We intentionally incorporate fun into the Nova Medical Centers environment.